20 Jan Skilled Nursing Care
Providing your family with nursing and rehabilitative care supervised by a skilled medical professional to treat, manage, observe and evaluate your care.
Who are our skilled medical professional?
- Registered nurses
- Licensed practical and vocational nurses
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Speech-language pathologists
How can a skilled medical professional help me?
- Aiding in the improvement of your overall condition
- Manage your current condition and prevent it from declining
- Provide skilled rehabilitation care to help improve your condition within a predetermined time period
- Set up a maintenance program designed to control your current condition and prevent it from getting worse
- Skilled care helps you get better, function more independently and/or learn to take care of your own health needs